Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Hope all you mommies had a beautiful Mother's Day!

We are so very grateful for our mother's.  Their dedication, their unconditional love, their sacrifice, their support ... oh boy, and the list goes on and on.  Being a parent has allowed us to understand them a little more and appreciate them better for everything they have done, and continue to do.  Bless your heart moms, we love you dearly.




 Abigail was still in the oven last year, so this year was extra special!

Mother's Day last year, Abby still cooking :)
Being a mom has been all that and more, how do I even begin to describe my journey?!  What I can say is that God has blessed me  abundantly by entrusting me with a beautiful daughter.  I am so grateful, honored and privileged to be a mom.  Thank you Jesus for such a sweet blessing.






1 comment:

  1. Felicidades madres bellas que Dios las siga bendiciones, Ligia saludos a tu mami y tu Suegra Tqm.... besito feliz dia de las madres!!!
    Saludame a Abi que te hizo mami , saludos a Alex,
    Carolina R.

    ReplyDelete