Monday, June 6, 2011

Such a delight

We are so very grateful for the life of our sweet Abby.  A few years ago we couldn't imagine our lives with a little one at our side, and now, we cannot fathom the idea or even imagine our lives without her.  She's our precious gift, the sweetest blessing our Lord has given us.    

Abigail just turned one!  
We were able to celebrate her with the family, which made her party that much more special.  It was so much fun planning and preparing for it.  Seeing her at her party was such a delight, she was very alert and enjoying everything around her.  Actually, the pinata time was a bit too exciting, but she managed beautifully and patiently.  Her favourite part was the craft table and walking around leading the way to the outdoors!  She enjoyed her 1st birthday party!



I know I'm going to sound like a broken record but, my, she's growing up too fast.  She's finally crawling, taking a few steps, getting into everything, she's non-stop ... but we love it!  Yes, it's more tiring and I find I have less time to do things around the house, but I know these moments are temporary and priceless.  So, we will enjoy every minute, every step, every little thing because soon these moments will be but a faint memory.

We are so in love.  

   
Here are some pictures of her celebration:

No comments:

Post a Comment