But now, here we are ... in Calgary! For how long? We don't know ... perhaps a year or more ... God will let us know, that's for sure, and we will follow His lead ... in the meantime we'll make the best of it!
We made the trip last weekend; the weather was perfect, the drive through the Rockies was beautiful and Abigail slept through the whole trip. Couldn't have been better. Thankfully we are all unpacked and settled into our new place, it was quite the chaos but it is all done. I think it went far better than I thought. Our poor baby is trying to adapt to her new surroundings and the new routine but overall she is doing well, she'll be back on track in no time ... or so I hope!
Looking back, we've had our share of moves in the last 6 years ... they have been hard but they have also been very enriching. Through them, our Lord has taught us beautiful things; He has stretched us out so much that at times we have thought we'd break, we have experienced Him in such amazing and humbling ways. So, here we are, at His feet, "moving to the rhythm of His grace" excited, nervous, eager and overall grateful for this new season in our lives.
Breathtaking...beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!! Driving through the Rockies...I haven't done it in so long!!
ReplyDeleteLigia, you are such an encouragement and I just love your perspective on life. May God open many doors to you and your family in Calgary!
You are missed already!
ReplyDelete