Our God is creative; He is romantic; He is Amazing.
There's an excitement in the air when fall comes around (we feel it with every new season), but this year, fall seems to be whistling many vibrant things.
We've been in Calgary for a few weeks and it already feels like home. Abigail is now adjusted to her surroundings and her routine is back on track (our poor baby was out of sync, that's why it took a while). She is now four months and growing beautifully each day. Looks like she'll be rolling over pretty soon, when she's on her back she waddles herself on to her side - with quite the effort I should add, but then gives up, lets herself go and on her back she goes! She also loves to sit up ... or I should say, tries very hard to sit up, she can't master the balancing portion just yet!
We're slowly getting to know Calgary, I had my doubts about the city, but as I meet new places I like what I see! We're really enjoying our neighbourhood, it has many walking trails (so many that I got lost one day, it took two hours for me to find my way back home, thankfully Abigail slept right through it), and many hills that over look such beautiful landscapes!
We're blessed to be here.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, we're sad we won't be able to spend it with the family to enjoy a feast, but hopefully we'll see them soon. There are so many things we are grateful for this year ... and every year before that! We always like to look back at the road we've been travelling on to see all those bumps and hills we thought we wouldn't be able to climb, it's always sweet to see that God's grace was always sufficient, always enough, and we know it will always be the portion we need.
Our hearts are pouring with gratitude.
"You will make known to me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; in your right hand there are pleasures forever" Psalm 16:11
There's an excitement in the air when fall comes around (we feel it with every new season), but this year, fall seems to be whistling many vibrant things.
We've been in Calgary for a few weeks and it already feels like home. Abigail is now adjusted to her surroundings and her routine is back on track (our poor baby was out of sync, that's why it took a while). She is now four months and growing beautifully each day. Looks like she'll be rolling over pretty soon, when she's on her back she waddles herself on to her side - with quite the effort I should add, but then gives up, lets herself go and on her back she goes! She also loves to sit up ... or I should say, tries very hard to sit up, she can't master the balancing portion just yet!
We're slowly getting to know Calgary, I had my doubts about the city, but as I meet new places I like what I see! We're really enjoying our neighbourhood, it has many walking trails (so many that I got lost one day, it took two hours for me to find my way back home, thankfully Abigail slept right through it), and many hills that over look such beautiful landscapes!
We're blessed to be here.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, we're sad we won't be able to spend it with the family to enjoy a feast, but hopefully we'll see them soon. There are so many things we are grateful for this year ... and every year before that! We always like to look back at the road we've been travelling on to see all those bumps and hills we thought we wouldn't be able to climb, it's always sweet to see that God's grace was always sufficient, always enough, and we know it will always be the portion we need.
Our hearts are pouring with gratitude.
"You will make known to me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; in your right hand there are pleasures forever" Psalm 16:11


No comments:
Post a Comment