Monday, January 16, 2012

It's A New Year!

Seems like we just started 2011 and here we are, welcoming 2012!
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great beginning to this new year!

I realized a few days ago that I had neglected this blog for quite some time.  I knew I was a bit behind on my updates but never thought it'd be half a year ... and here I thought it was just a couple of months.

Our sweet Abby is now 19 months!  She enjoyed her Christmas with her cousins and the rest of the family.  We love to see her interact with all of them, she doesn't see them much but when she's with them it's as though she lives next door!

Abigail's growth and development amazes us.  She communicates so well and understands more than we'd like her to.  Just the other day, Daddy was correcting her on a bad behaviour and she didn't want to hear him, so she covered her ears and closed her eyes.  Oh my!
I believe we're in the "terrific two's" stage ... I refuse to call them the terrible two's (I'm very hopeful that they'll end up being terrific)
Each day is "like a box of chocolates" we never know what we're gonna get!
I guess it just adds to this exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment