Ha, I don't think so, we don't miss those newborn days THAAAT much!!
![]() |
| Enjoying her first piece of toast! |
Abigail is now 9 months and a few days, she continues to explore the world around her and makes daily discoveries while comfortably sitting up, with no interest in crawling - I have let go of this expectation, after hearing wise words from many mommy's out there, I have decided to enjoy her 'non crawling' stage - once she starts crawling I'm going to wish she would just sit still!
![]() |
| Failed attempt at crawling |
![]() |
| She loves to stand though |
She says 'mama' more frequently now, still very random, but it doesn't change the fact that it is music to my ears. 'Papa' is her favourite word, seems to me she says it far more than she does any other sound and she looks for Daddy when she says it. She knows who her Daddy is!!
Among the new skills she's learned this month, she loves to make kissing sounds. Daddy was blowing kisses at her and she did a great job at imitating, she sometimes confuses her lips with her tongue and instead of puckering up her lips, she sticks her tongue out and tries to blow a kiss :) Sweet girl!
![]() |
| She can't get enough of her giraffe |








she's so precious! where has the time gone...? continue to enjoy each and every day with her!!
ReplyDelete