I didn't think I was going to be celebrated on this special day; I thought I might be cheating since our baby girl is not here yet, but come to think of it, I AM experiencing motherhood ... this is how it begins! Right?!
So, with that in mind, the special mommies in my life and I went all out and had ourselves a girls day out! We started our day with a pampering manicure and pedicure (Did that ever feel amazing?! Especially since I haven't been able to reach my toes for the past few weeks!); we continued our day with a light lunch; enjoyed a beautiful walk around the gardens of the London Heritage Farm, where we ended our evening with a delicious tea! Never thought Mother's Day could be a lot of fun. Looking forward for next year's!
COUNTDOWN:
5 Weeks 1 Day!!!
You look amazing!! Beautiful inside and out!!
ReplyDeleteIt has been so great to get to meet you at our Ladies Bible Study, Welcome!
Enjoy these last few weeks together, your lives are about to be changed..
God is so good!