
Here is Baby's first snapshot, she was 18 wks ... isn't she gorgeous?! ... Of course we're a bit biased!
They say that as you near the last weeks of pregnancy you begin to feel the need to organize everything around the house for the arrival of the baby ... oh my, it has started for me!
I am not only trying to finish the nursery but I'm also taking on new projects that will probably not be finished within the next 8 weeks ... that's right, in approximate 8 weeks, our baby girl will be in our arms!! I'm trying to pace myself and trying not to drive my lovely husband out of his wits :)
He's been great, it definitely takes two to go through pregnancy ... my hubby has been amazing!
Count down continues, 8 weeks and 3 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment